Terms and Conditions
Motorcycle Rental Terms
Motorcycle hire terms
Abbreviated terms for motorcycle hire.
Abbreviated terms and conditions for motorcycle hire.
Full Terms & Conditions will be presented at time of hire and may vary with hirer, place of hire, make and model of bike etc.
- We reserve the right to refuse hire for any reason.
- We do not hire motorcycles for use in any competition, rally, trial, track day, motocross, enduro events, performance test etc.
- Hires must provide their full driving licence and held it for at least 12 months for smaller displacement bikes and 24 months for larger machines with recent experience on a similar machine.
- A full driving licence and additional proof of identity will be needed. Foreign nationals will be required to provide passport and evidence of where they are staying whilst in the UK.
- All driving offences must be declared prior to rental. Some offences may be unacceptable with our insurers, if in doubt please check at time of booking and if added between booking and time of hire double check. Failure to advise us in advance may result in the refusal to hire.
- Most hirers aged over 24 and under 66 years of age will be accepted (not all motorcycles will be available to younger riders). Restrictions may be imposed by insurers that can differ with location and machine. Riders older than 66 will be considered but may require a medical certificate confirming their fitness to ride.
- Hirers must ensure they have requested the correct dates, pick up and drop off times at the time of reservation because although we will do our best to help if you have made an error we cannot accept responsibility if your preferred bike is not available at the amended date or time.
- A reservation fee of at least the first days hire charge per motorbike will be taken at time of booking. The fee is deducted from the total hire cost but in the event of cancellation may be forfeit.
- The minimum hire is one day (24 hours) but hirers may uplift and return it at any time during opening hours. If the motorcycle is not collected and returned during regular business hours a discretionary fee may be added.
- All motorcycles are offered for hire with third party insurance. Terms may vary from bike to bike and rider to rider.
- In the event of an accident or rider error, e.g. lost keys, wrong fuel etc., our breakdown cover will assist you; however, you will be responsible and charged accordingly for repairs, loss, damage, relay and recovery.
- A security deposit of between £1500.00 and £2500.00 (depending on the bike hired and your personal status) is required. The deposit will be refunded when vehicle is returned undamaged. Payment is taken via pre-payment authorisation against a debit or credit card. These funds are reserved by your bank in case of any damage, theft or charges incurred whilst the bike is in your possession including extended rental periods, damage, late charges, fuel refills, mileage fees, punctures or unpaid penalty charges.
- In the event of an accident during your hire, should the motorbike become unusable, we cannot guarantee to offer replacement bike and no refund will be granted on the remaining period of rent.
- If bikes are returned dirty, a full inspection cannot be made until the bike has been cleaned. It may not possible to immediately clean the bike or while you wait.
- A complete set of terms and conditions specific to each hire will be presented to each hirer in advance of the hire. These terms may impose different conditions to those outlined above and should be read fully before acceptance.